segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2009

Meeting Programme

1. “Hello! Good morning” song

2. “My eTeam friend” – ice-breaking activity/ pair work (children must find their eTeam friend through the S. Valentine’s cards)

3. “My eTeam Group” ( to each pair, will correspond a number; teachers will take the numbers out of a bag to form the groups)

Important note: At the beginning of the meeting, the teachers will deliver a book to each student. Over the activities, students will have to record some information, for example, their identification, the identification of their eTeam friend and group…

4. PicTeamNary game

5. Lunch time

6. “It’s Halloween” (sing and dance)

7. Assessment

3 comentários:

eb1peportosanto disse...

Hello!
My name is Márcia Regina,'m in 4th Year in EB1/PE of Porto Santo. I love the lessons in English. I'm anxious for the games to be held with the School of Campo de Baixo.

Goodbye!

eb1peportosanto disse...

Hello!
My name is Mariana Pereira,'m in 4th Year in EB1/PE of Porto Santo. I love the English language. I know it is very important for my future.
Thanks to teacher Andreia to teach me!

Kisses!

Andreia Castanheira and Maria Santos disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.